AYURVEDIC LIVING BLOG
Want to study with Margie? Check out our Ayurveda Self-Care Community Membership Program
You can also visit Margie Hunter @: http://www.transcendingms.com/
Join Ayurveda Coaching and Ayurveda Herbalism training graduate Naomi Jones as she discusses how she healed from PTSD including insomnia and anxiety.
To enjoy the same programs which Naomi has benefitted from, check out our programs below.
Join beloved instructor and Ayurvedic practitioner Mary Thompson for her incredible story of how Ayurveda helped her not only recognize imbalances in her wellness as well as how it taught her how to heal her body and relationships.
To study with Mary, check out the Ayurveda Health and Life Coach Training and our Ayurveda Herbalism Training.
Almond Milk Recipe
- 40 almonds-approximately 2 handfuls (soaked overnight in water, remove strain in the morning and discard almond skins)
- 6 dates soaked in 4 cups room temperature water over night-remove seeds/pits in the morning (do no discard water in the morning, you will use it for the base of the almond milk)
- 1-2 pinches of salt...
Ayurveda Stewed Fruit Recipe
Try this delicious and nutritious ayurveda stewed fruit recipe perfect for dessert or snack anytime of year. It's perfect when you're craving something sweet, tangy, and hydrating. Include any of your favorite fresh pitted or dried fruits along with a handful of raisins, shredded coconut, enough water to cook them and a pinch of your...
Join Ayurveda Coaching and Ayurveda Herbalism Program Graduate, Maria Cantu as she recounts how ill health brought her to Ayurveda and how this ancient practice gave her the tools to help not only herself but others as well!
Want to know more about the program's that Maria graduated from?
Check out our Ayurveda Health and Life Coach Program and our Ayurveda Herbalism School.
Join the beloved instructor and counselor Rose Carol as she describes the powerful ways Ayurveda can bring greater balance to empaths, highly sensitive people, and those dominant in Vata dosha.
Want to learn more about Ayurveda for the Highly Sensitive Person & dive deep into Ayurveda psychology & relationships training?
Check out our Ayurveda Life Mastery Health & Life...
Beets are heavy, warming, strength promoting and good for building the blood and moving the bowels. They are excellent for fall and winter in soups, grain or root veggie dishes, or in the summer with cooling vegetables such as cucumber and zucchini to prevent them from overheating the liver. This chutney can also be eaten in the spring.
- 1-1.5 cups grated beet...
Join Sonia Sandhu, who graduated our Ayurveda Coaching Program as she walks us through how she found purpose and passion through Ayurveda and how it helped her learn to follow her own inner voice to her Dharma!
Welcome Isadora Spearwoman, birth and post-partum Doula and graduate of our Ayurveda Herbalism Program as she speaks to us about her passion for life and sustaining life. She walks us through her process of becoming a passionate and powerful practitioner of Ayurveda for pregnancy, birth, and parenthood.
To experience a the program Isadora graduated from, check...
Traci's Easy Samosas Recipe (Puff Pastry Style)
- 1.5 lbs potatoes (approx 3-6 depending on size) - boil in water until knife inserted into center comes out easy or until inside is not longer white but translucent, then cool, then peel off skin and chop into 1/4" smallish bite-sized cubes
- set aside 1/2 cup frozen or fresh peas
- Then in medium skillet, melt:
- 2 Tbs...
Green Chutney (Cilantro Mint)
- 2 bunches cilantro
- 1 bunch mint (or omit if you don't have any one hand it's fine =)
- 1½ tsp cumin seeds
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- 1tsp salt to taste
- ½ thai green chili (seeds removed – careful of eyes & face)
- ½-1 cup water – enough to blend easily (distilled is good as it will not go bad as fast) if you...
“Thandai” - Cooling Festival Drink :
This drink is often served chilled in summer or at Indian festivals
- 6 cups milk
- 25 soaked and peeled or blanched Almonds
- 3 Tbs dry roasted Poppy seeds
- Few strands of Saffron (kesar)
- Dates or brown sugar to taste
- 8 green cardamoms
- 20 rose petals (fresh or dried), or 1 tbs rose water
- ½ stick Cinnamon
- 8-10 Black peppercorns
Join Kerri Midiri, educator and Ayurveda Coaching graduate as she explains how Ayurveda helped her reclaim her mental and physical health and brought balance to her vata dosha. She worked through chronic and acute anxiety symptoms through implementing warming and moisturizing Ayurvedic practices.
Want to become and Ayurveda Master like Kerri? Check out our Ayurveda Health and Life...
Join Mamta Landerman, beloved instructor and the founding and current President of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine (CAAM) as she discusses the powerful ways living with the seasons of Ayurveda enhance wellbeing. You are sure to enjoy a bunch of Ayurvedic jewels of wisdom to integrate into your own life.
Want to study with Mamta? Check out one of our programs:
- 8 pitted plums
- 4-6 pitted dates to sweeten
- 1 pinch salt
- Juice of ½ lime or to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala or “Mum’s super spice”
- ¼ tsp Ayurvedic ginger powder “sunthi” or a slice of fresh ginger
- Optional: pinch of clove and/or cardamom
- Soak dates in enough water to cover overnight
- Drain from water but in...
Grab Your FREE 3-Part 'Ayurveda Basics' Video Training
PLUS get weekly ayurveda tips, recipes & inspiration right to your inbox!
* Your contact information is never shared or sold.